It’s tech news write for us time! What are some of the tech stories that have been making headlines lately?
- Google is testing out an AI to help get rid of low-quality content on YouTube, which will hopefully improve user experience and increase revenue
We accept guest posts from tech experts interested in sharing their knowledge with our readers.
- Submit your guest post now – tech news write for us
- We will reply as soon as possible! – tech news write for us
- Our editorial calendar is jam-packed and we cannot guarantee a spot on the schedule, but if you meet these guidelines we’d love to hear from you regardless of when you want to publish. tech news write for us For more details please see the Submissions page.
Article submission FAQs
What is write for us?
Answer: Write for Us offers a free, high-quality writing opportunity to millions of readers. In your free time or evening hours, you can select an article that interests you and get started on the process right away.
- Write For Us is a hub of top-quality content from our contributing writers. We want everyone to be able to contribute so we allow articles at all lengths and levels of expertise on any subject matter found under the ‘Subjects.’
- If you have something interesting going on in your life, know someone else who has a great story worth telling, please consider becoming a contributor!
- You can write about anything that catches your interest related to technology.
Where can I write and get paid?
Answer: You can write for us on guest posts, sponsored posts, press releases complete articles.
You can also get paid to write if you are an established author, or if your work starts to take off. For people with little or no writing experience, it is best to start small by writing blog articles promoting other companies/products in order to learn how to effectively market themselves and others using their words.
Why We Pay Writers for Guest Posts?
Answer: Guest blogging is a technique that has been used by bloggers since the early days of the web. The concept is simple: instead of posting your own blog, you submit guest posts to other blog sites. By doing so, readers will be exposed to new content and other blog site proprietors would benefit from increased traffic.
This can be seen as mutually beneficial because two different groups are generating an income without having to spend time or resources on making content other than what they already do best. The popularity of this tactic grew quickly and newcomers who wanted their share of these benefits began buying guest post opportunities from established blogs in bulk which drove prices for these ads up tremendously.
Where should you send your pitch?
Answer: If you have a topic that could be of interest to an array of people, focusing on your niche email list could be the best way to get the most traffic. We’re always looking for guest bloggers and sponsored posts that would appeal both locally and internationally. If you need any help or advice with anything marketing related to a guest post, sponsored post, feel free to contact us.
Whom do we allow to publish?
Answer: Whom we allow publishing depends on the target audience. We do not want guest posts or writers who are not writers for us.
For established media outlets such as BBC, New York Times, and so on, we will not work with them technically But if they wish to write an article for our opinion based blog section of the site, they can send it over and we will consider publishing it in a guest postcondition. Freelance writing articles are also accepted.
It is important that whilst you’re writing your piece in a particular style that is usually used by a certain outlet (whether BBC or New York Times) you also keep the reader’s interests in mind and refrain from going off-topic.
Why is guest posting important for your business?
Answer: Guest Posting is a great way to promote a brand in an area where they have no representation. It’s also a way to build fans and earn relatability among readers who already know and trust the company, but don’t happen to like their content. To get this air time for your business, check out getpocket.com or promotedpost.com
Content marketing through guest posts is the best way of generating links these days because Google takes into account both author authority and page authority when ranking pages on its Search Engine Result Pages (SERP). As such, if your post is featured on the site with high domain authority and relevance it will give you great added value!
Who Can Submit An Article?
Answer: We prefer submissions from professional writers with proven insights who can publish articles on our publishing platform.
We only allow guest posts from credible sources. We also offer paid compensation for published articles on our site. But, there’s no shortage of excellent transcriptionists to work on your project who don’t need payment or publication credit (like Voices.com). Sign up now to start!
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
Tech news – we publish articles about any and all technology-related issues you can think of, from smartphones to health care.
Guest post – we like writers with a pretty sizable following on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. If you don’t have that many followers yet but want to increase your visibility in the writing world, we’re the perfect platform for you!
Practical advice writing content – for those who’ve been struggling with their goals because they don’t know how to deal with their sticking points, our advice experts are here to help
Complete Article- this is one article type that’s not currently available; full article submissions will be considered as soon as possible. Check back soon!
Who Are We Publishing For?
Answer: We publish articles for people who are interested in tech news and guest-posting either relevant information.
Tech News usually features guest posts from writers both professional and amateur, talking about the latest gadget reviews, innovative uses of technology in education and life, fresh ideas for using tech to get organized, and much more. There’s a group that focuses on writing articles for little kids too!
What you should follow while ”write for us”?
Answer: All the guidelines are as follows:
1. Research and prepare a topic (refer to guidelines and topics)
2. Find three sources that your article would be sourced from, and use them in the reference section of the essay
3. Strengthen your original articles five points with solid evidence, without including any personal opinions or anything speculative The general form of an argument is:
(1) explanation of the issue,
(2) three solid pieces of evidence – one fact and two expert opinions,
(3) brief summary for context — followed by a conclusion explaining why you believe you make a convincing statement about this issue
(4) which can either be negative or positive in tone.