Guest posting is a great way to expand your reach and gain more readers.
But not all sites are created equal. If you’re looking for a site to guest post on, there are many ways to find them.
One of the most popular ways is through Google search or social media platforms like Twitter. You can also find blogs that accept guest posts by visiting blog directories such as Alltop or Technorati.
There’s no one right answer but it helps if you know what kind of content they tend to publish and their audience demographics so that you can tailor your article accordingly!
How to increase traffic and readership on the blog?
- To do this, we want these posts to be optimized so that they rank higher in search engines like Google for relevant keywords related to our content topics.
- We also want it to reach as many people as possible through social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, but we don’t want to spam our followers with too many posts.
Solution: we will use guest posting to expand reach and publish longer-form content on other sites, which in turn builds more backlinks for the blog (one of the ways search engines determine ranking).
We will be guest posting on sites that are popular but also relevant to the content we’re publishing and have a similar audience demographic as our own blog.
But what Kind of Sites Are Good Ones to Guest Post? And where to guest post?
Guest posts can broaden your reach, increase readership, and help you grow your business or personal brand. But not all blogs are created equal!
You want to find sites with audiences that make sense for you so that they’ll get value from what you write (and vice versa).
Here’s some tips for finding good websites where it might work out well to post a guest article:
- Google search by typing in “website name + ‘guest articles'” – This is a great way if no other methods seem to be working
- Twitter – Search for the hashtag “#guest post” and see who’s retweeting it.
- Blog directories like Alltop or Technorati – They also often have a section on their website that lists blogs that accept guest posts, so you can go ahead and submit your article to them!
If all else fails, there are many websites with open submissions (like Medium) where you can just post an article without having to search around too much. This is not always ideal but may work in some cases.
Some things to keep in mind when finding sites:
- Do they publish content related to what you’re writing about? Don’t waste time sending articles about topic A over email address B if they usually publish content about topic B.
- Does their audience demographic match up with the blog’s? If you’re running a personal finance site, for example, don’t send an article to another personal finance site that primarily targets young people!
You want your post to be relevant and valuable to them so it might not get published or shared as much.
- Do you have any connections at this particular website? This will increase your chances of being accepted and can help make sure someone actually reads what you’ve written (instead of just posting it).
- Your goal is to grow traffic on the blog by optimizing these posts so that they rank higher in search engines like Google for keywords related to our topics; but also reach as many people as possible through social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter.
- We will be guest posting on sites that are popular but also relevant to the content we’re publishing and have a similar audience demographic as our own blog so that they get value from what you write (and vice versa).
- You want these posts to rank higher in search engines like Google for keywords related to your topics, reach more people through social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter, but not spam followers with too many posts.