Guest blogging is a great way to create visibility for your company. It allows you to get in front of millions of potential customers, and build relationships with influencers that could go far beyond the blog post itself. But where are the best places to look? In this article, we will give you some tips on how to find guest posting opportunities that are worth your time and effort.
- Find guest posting opportunities on sites like Medium, Blogspot.com or WordPress.org where you can submit your content and get it published to the site automatically
- Seek out blog posts that are already live but have a relatively small number of comments/engagements (you should aim for less than 100) because these blogs might be looking for more engagement which means they could use new content in their archives
- Check the Contact Us page on any website with an About Page – there is often information about becoming a contributor on this page so keep an eye out! Remember: while some of these points may seem obvious, others might not be as clear cut when searching through potential websites.
If you’re not interested in writing a guest post, you can still reach out to the blog owner and ask if they are looking for contributors. This is an excellent way to get your content published without having to actually write it!
The best places to look for opportunities:
Medium, Blogspot.com or WordPress.org where submit your content and get it published automatically; blogs with less than 100 comments/engagements because these may be looking new content so could use some help getting more engagement (you should aim); Contact Us page on any website contact information about becoming contributor which means they could use new content in their archives; if not wanting write then offer contribute as this much better option that just sending regular contact; Remember: some points seem obvious, others not so clear cut.
Deep Linking and Anchor Text Strategy:
Deep linking into blog post content is a good idea as it helps with SEO on page and off-page strategy anchor text should be well spaced before linking for keyword inclusion but must make sense within flow of sentence or paragraph if possible use website’s respective URL structure to link back rather than trying come up own using words like “click here for more information!” which can confuse readers when people are linking to different places
What are some good tips for finding guest posts?
The News Report Online provides tips on how you can find guest posts that are worth your time and effort.
- Finish writing the next sentences of the long-form content.
- Add numbers and bulleted points if desired to organize ideas in a logical order, but do not add any bullet point that is already included on this list:
- Write guest post strategy (deep linking and anchor text) at end of blog post draft as separate paragraph. Do not include it with other paragraphs yet. It should be its own section so readers can skim through quickly for what they’re looking for without having to read the whole article just to find one sentence about deep linking or anchor texts.
Contact Us page on any website contact information about becoming a contributor which means they could use new content in their archives. If not wanting to write then offer to contribute as this is a much better option than just sending regular email. Remember: Some points seem obvious, others not so clear cut.”